Get Resources
logo Contact Us: 520.770.1197
Warm Line: 520.770.9909
Community Crisis Line: 866.495.6735

Are you looking for Behavioral Health Services for yourself, a friend or a loved one?

Need help navigating how to get services? Call the HOPE Warm Line at 520-770-9909 or 877-770-9912.  Are you in crisis and need help now? Call the Southern Arizona Community-wide Crisis Line: (866)495-6735

How to enroll in services

    • AHCCCS is Arizona's Medicaid agency that offers health care programs to serve Arizona residents who meet income requirements. Apply for AHCCCS here
    • The Healthcare Marketplace is available for individuals who do not have health insurance through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source. Applications for the Marketplace are accepted at certain times of year. Apply for the Marketplace here
    • If you have private insurance, you can contact your insurance company for a list of providers and information on the referral process to obtain mental health services.

Southern Arizona

If you live in Southern Arizona (Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal Santa Cruz and Yuma Counties) and are enrolled in AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System), please click here to find providers in the Cenpatico Integrated Care system, or call 866-495-6738.

For Veteran’s Behavioral Health Services at the Veterans Administration in Tucson, please click here, or call 520-792-1450, Ext. 1-6350

Outside Southern Arizona

To find a provider outside of Southern Arizona, click here, or call SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and mental health Services Administration) at 800-662-4357.

Other Information and Support

For more information on Behavioral Health in Pima County, including FAQs, click here to go to the Pima County Government information page. For resources to help with basic needs (housing, clothing, family services, etc.) at 211 Arizona, click here.

Not sure where to start? Call the HOPE Warm Line at 520-770-9909 or 877-770-9912.